You can save a life today! With your donation, Muttville can continue its lifesaving mission to rescue wonderful senior dogs and find them loving homes. We are a lean operation, but veterinary attention, food and care are expensive. Any amount helps. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so your contribution is deductible to the fullest extent of the law. You should consult your own tax advisor.
There are many ways to support Muttville:
- Make a one-time donation
- Make a gift or tribute donation
- Become a Mutt Guardian with a monthly gift
- Donate stock or other securities
- Donate your car, truck, RV, motorcycle or boat
- Donate household goods via Community Thrift
- Donate by shopping at Amazon
- Include Muttville in your estate planning
However you choose to give, we are immensely grateful for your help. Thank you.
Make a safe and secure online donation by clicking the button below.
If you'd prefer to write a check, please make it payable to Muttville and send it to:
P.O. Box 410207
San Francisco, CA 94141
To give a donation as a gift, and/or in honor or in memory of someone, please complete our gift donation process. There you’ll be able to create a customized ecard to announce your gift, or, if you prefer, request that an announcement be sent by postal mail. At the end of that process, you’ll be directed to PayPal to make your donation. (You don’t need to have a PayPal account.)
Recurring Monthly Giving saves one senior dog's life every day of the year!
Your monthly donation helps form a predictable source of income we can count on to save, treat and rehome senior mutts and further our mission to rescue senior dogs. It’s the easiest way to give and ensure that Muttville receives your ongoing support. Here's what Mutt Guardians accomplished in 2015, and what you can help achieve this year when you become a Mutt Guardian donor.
Click the button below to become a Mutt Guardian.
Please note: To change or cancel your Mutt Guardian monthly gift at anytime, simply contact us at email@example.com.
To donate stock or other securities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give you the information you’ll need to initiate the transfer from your brokerage account. Please include your full name and address, and the number of shares and name of the stock in your email, so we can properly identify the transfer when it occurs.
Car Donation Services makes it easy for you to donate your car, truck, RV, motorcycle or boat to Muttville. Fill out this form to donate your vehicle to Muttville. Once your vehicle is accepted, they’ll send you the necessary forms and arrange to pick up your vehicle and sell it for you. It’s easier than selling it yourself! Muttville get the proceeds from the sale. You get a tax deduction.
Do you have old clothes, appliances, furniture or other goods that you are looking to donate? Donate them to Community Thrift Store at 623 Valencia Street in SF and they will give back to Muttville! Just tell them that you are making the donation in Muttville’s name so they can track it. For more information visit http://www.communitythriftsf.org/donate/.
Ever buy stuff at Amazon? Their charitable arm, AmazonSmile, will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice. Just register Muttville as your charity of choice, and shop at smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com (exact same prices and selection as the main site, no additional cost to you), and we’ll get that 0.5%!
A planned gift is a wonderful way to create a lasting legacy for Muttville, helping us continue our mission for many years to come — to change the way the world thinks about and treats older dogs and to create better lives for them though rescue, foster, adoption and hospice.
Muttville’s Planned Giving kit provides information you can review with your attorney about some of the ways you can include Muttville in your estate planning, as well as a pledge form to let us know about your intentions.
When Muttville rescues a dog, we are 100% committed to taking care of all the dog’s needs to prepare him or her to join a loving family. What does this mean?
Expenses differ depending on the dog, of course, but here are some approximate costs that will help you know where your donation dollars go:
- Wellness Exam with blood work: $150
- Food & Shelter: $90
- Vaccinations & Medications: $100
- Eye Exam: $125
- Microchip: $25
- Teeth cleaning & Dental: $900 – $2,000
- Collar, Leash, Harness & Dog Bed: $100
- Grooming: $75
- Surgeries and Mass Removal: $800+
- Cardiac Exam: $600
- Spay/Neuter: $400
- Flea & Tick Treatment: $50
The mutts sure could use these items!
If you are able to donate items listed below, click the link and it will take you to the item to purchase it online.
Please ship donations to:
Muttville Senior Dog Rescue
Attn: Wishlist Donations
255 Alabama St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
Many thanks for your generosity!
Large volume donations from groups, businesses/corporations, or organizations, please email us at email@example.com.
Things We Really Really Need Right Now!!
- Cloud Star Chewy Trick Trainers 3 Flavor Variety Bundle
- Cloud Star Chewy Tricky Trainers, Liver Flavor
- Cloud Star Original Soft and Chewy Buddy Biscuit, Roasted Chicken Flavor
- Buddy Biscuits Soft & Chewy Dog Treats Variety Pack
- Weruva Dog Food, Paw Lickin’ Chicken, 5.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)
- Wellness WellBites Soft & Chewy Treats For Good Dogs (The mutts REALLY love these treats!
- Blueberry Pet 1-inch by 4-Feet Classic Solid Large Basic Nylon Dog Leash Made For Last – Medium Turquoise, Large
- Coastal Pet Products DCP304Black Nylon Collar Lead for Pets
- ADOPT ME Yellow Color Coded 4 Foot Padded Dog Leashes
- Puppia Soft MEDIUM and LARGE Dog Harnessed in ANY color
- AKC Box Weave Solid Cuddler
- ASPCA Microtech Striped Dog Bed Cuddler, 28 by 20 by 8-Inch
- Best Friends by Sheri OrthoComfort Deep Dish Cuddler in Sherpa, 20″×20″×12
- Doggy beds by P.L.A.Y.
Always Needed Items
- GREENIES PILL POCKETS Treats for Dogs Chicken Flavor – Capsule Size Value Size 15.8 oz. 60 Count
- Puppia Soft Dog Harness, all sizes and any color
Vet Suite Equipment and Supplies
- Vet-tech full time- $40,000/ year
- IV Fluid pump $1,325
- Midmark M9 UltraClave- $5,131
- Anesthesia machine($3,205.00)
- Oxygen tank mount ($698.00)
- Anesthetic breathing circuit x 2 ($17.70 × 2 = $35.40)
- Anesthetic breathing circuit x 2 ($24.00 × 2 = $48.00)
- Breathing bags x 12 ($35.00 × 12 = $420.00)
- Anesthesia scavenging system ($26.00)
- Pulse oximeter/capanography/EKG monitor ($2,995)
- Grooming wipes
- Cujo Cot Raised Aluminum Bed, Large, Marine Blue Stripe or Sunny Sky Stripe, with 3.5" legs
- AKC Casablanca Round Solid Pet Bed
- HappyCare Textiles Reversible Rectangle Pet Bed with Dog Paw Printing, Coffee
- 270 Earth Rated Dog Waste Bags, Lavender Scented, 18 Rolls, 270-Count
- Midwest Quiet Time 35-By-23-Inch Paw Print/Fleece Reversible Pet Bed, Blue
- Midwest Quiet Time Pet Bed Deluxe Gray Ombre Swirl 23 Inches by 18 Inches
- Pet Dog Cat Puppy Kitten Soft Blanket Doggy Warm Bed Mat Paw Print Cushion (Black)
- All-Absorb Training Pads (the bigger, the better!!)
- Classic Solid Dog Leash 3/8″ × 5 ft (please make sure to select 3/8" width because we need thinner leashes!)
- Yellow extra fluffy blankie
- Yellow faux fur rug
Dog Food & Supplements
- Cloud Star Grain Free Soft and Chewy Buddy Biscuits Dog Treats, Slow Roasted Beef, 5-Ounce
- Organic, quality canned dog food
- Happy Dog™ brand food
- Doctor’s Best Suntheanine L-Theanine (150mg) Vegetable Capsules, 90-Count
- ProQuiet (60 Tablets)
- Pet Naturals of Vermont – Calming Support for Medium & Large Dogs Soft Chews Chicken Liver Flavored – 21 Chewables
- Duralactin (anti-inflammatory supplement)
- Tide Pods HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs Tub, Free and Gentle
- OdoBan Odor Eliminator 2 Gallons Concentrate Makes Up To 64 Gallons
- Clorox Liquid Bleach, Regular, 96-Fluid Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
- Hewlett Packard – HP 950-951 XL Four Pack- Black & Color Inkjet Ink Set
- HP 80A LaserJet Toner Cartridge, Black
Funds for the following services can be donated.
You can note if you want your donation to be applied to one of these particular services:
- $900 – $2,000 dental surgery
- $3,000 eye surgery
- $100 and up for vet bills
Get your official